So recently I joined Twitter just as an experiment.. And all in all it is not bad. More streamlined with more informative posts with the added benefit of wasting less time. So I thought with the experimental spree that I was on, I would join linkedin. I will see if posting on this experiment is worth it though. Twitter has been interesting and is less privacy invasive so speaking to people you don't know is more acceptable. At the moment I think of it as a giant chat room on steroids :D
I'm generally a little anti-conformist, but I've found the sheep mentality to sometimes be helpful.
Just for interests sake:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MSchlebusch
LinkedIn: http://za.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-schlebusch/38/934/580
Ciao
I've been 'part of the herd' for some time now, and I must say, I think social networking has been a positive thing for me. Being so connected to the world can be a very powerful tool.
ReplyDeleteHappy experimenting! :)
Baa-aa-aaa-aaaah.
I'm most impressed with your tech savviness :-) Tell your hubby to get a move on!!! :P
ReplyDelete