Monday, April 25, 2011

Blogging - A Randomly Periodic Event

When I originally started blogging it was with the hope that I would be able to do it regularly, say around two to three times a month. Obviously looking at my first volley this is not the case. Life often dictates the circumstances and when life gets insanely busy then obviously you begin to prioritize and blogging for me personally is not THAT important.
Another thread of thought connected with the blogging process is that I was never really completely happy with the general layout of the blogger pages. I have been considering WordPress as a replacement as it gives a bit more flexibility in terms of page layout, such as the abililty to use tabs without needing mess with the markup of the site. I want to have different categories for blogging and unfortunately blogger is just too restrictive. So I thought I would look at WordPress, but it turns out it is more of a deployment tool, and does not include the hosted environment such as blogger. Hosted servers etc. don’t grow on trees. So I will need to think about this a bit.
Regardless, I have some very small programming projects I will do my best to post on here and hopefully have a download for the completed versions of the project within the next two weeks or so, and some rough game reviews even sooner ( HOPEFULLY ).
Ciao All

No comments:

Post a Comment